Rig Runner Hauls Heavy Equipment and Machinery across the Country
For over a decade, Rig Runner has provided safe and reliable transportation and logistics services to our clients and partners. Our corporate headquarters is located in Houston, Texas, and our service area encompasses all 48 states in the USA.
We operate approximately 210 tractors in 7 terminals throughout the United States. In some terminals we offer crane services, and if we are unable to accommodate your haul we partner with brokerage services to seamlessly coordinate all your logistics and trucking needs.
We haul just about everything from local and regional hot shot services in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana to hauling commodities, up to 175,000 lbs,, in various industries across the country to disassembling a drilling rig, hauling and reassembling services.
Terminal / Team in Alice, TX
Edward (Eddie) Patterson III
Chief Executive Officer
- Eddie has been president of Patterson Motor Freight (PMF) since its inception in 2003 and has played a significant role in all aspects of the Company’s operations
- Responsible for managing all rig moves
- Prior to joining PMF, Eddie served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Oil Country Manufacturing
- Responsible for managing relationships with customers and providing day-to-day oversight and strategy
Chief Financial Officer
- Prior to Rig Runner, Datren served as the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for Pentair Inc. a $6+billion revenue public company
- Datren also has worked as Senior Lead Analyst, Corporate Development for Entergy
- Registered CPA in the State of Texas
- Responsible for financial reporting, administrative functions, human resources, shared services and IT
Ramiro Hernandez, Jr
Chief Operating Officer
- Prior to Rig Runner, Ramiro served as the Chief Operating Officer for Benchmark Energy Transport Services, an owner-operator trucking company
- Prior to his time at Benchmark, Ramiro operated as a Sales Team Leader for Silver Eagle Distributors
- Responsible for managing owner-operators, KPI’s, terminal operations and recruiting
We Are Setting A New Standard In Our Industry
We believe in safety training, and it is the right thing to do for our customers. Our staff is dedicated to maintaining safety standards throughout the terminals, at the home office and in the field by having our employees participate in in-house training with PEC certified trainers.
Our professional staff goes above and beyond to efficiently manage all the details of your heavy haul transportation needs. Years of operational experience allows us to seamlessly provide solutions to challenges we face every day in our industry.
We make every effort for our loads to arrive on time. By utilizing the latest technology and software to track loads, we can provide our clients with access to our driver’s information for real-time feedback. This allows us to respond to logistics issues immediately.
Rig Runner’s staff has over 100 years of operational experience in specialized trucking services, and our company has made the commitment to professionally service our customers as efficiently and safely as possible at all times.
As a world-class, customer-centric organization we are committed to enforcing safety, maintaining compliance standards, hiring quality employees, implementing efficient operating systems and providing excellent services to deliver value-added solutions to our customers in an ever-changing industry.
Understanding the complexities involved in transportation management, we are devoted to finding the most efficient routes to transport your goods. We track your loads carefully and provide you with real-time driver information. How may we help you with your heavy hauling needs?